These Terms of Service govern your rights and obligations, as users of the platform administered and managed by LEOSTORE. Unless otherwise provided by LEOSTORE, all new platforms introduced and managed by LEOSTORE shall be governed by these Terms of Service.
By registering an account with LEOSTORE and accessing any of the Platform, you acknowledge and accept that your usage of the Platform (or any of them) shall be governed by these Terms of Service and any other specific rules, procedures, terms, and conditions for the products, services or facilities offered as determined or as may be amended by LEOSTORE at any time or from time to time at its absolute discretion.
The Services are provided by LEOSTORE, located at Gulistan-E-Jauhar, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
LEOSTORE is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites/individuals that promise exchanges and/or trades of any Pre-Order, CD Key, Time Card, Game Expansion, Game Point, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Premium Accounts, Subsctiption, Game Key or Gift Card for other products.
In these Terms of Service, the following words and expression shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
- Account: means your account duly registered with LEOSTORE to facilitate you using the Services available on the Platform (or any of them);
- Buyer: means a person who purchases items on the Platform;
- Gift Card: means an electronic gift card purchased on any of the Platform which contains a stored value available for redemption on the Platform;
- CD-Key: means an electronic key which is used to activate a video game;
- Items: means the goods and services listed by you for sale on the Platform and “Item” shall mean any one of them;
- Parties: means collectively, LEOSTORE and you and “Party” shall mean any one of them;
- Services: means the services provided by LEOSTORE on the Platform, including, without limitation, reselling and retailing online games and related merchandises, games publishing, online marketplace for sale of Items, subject to the conditions in these Terms of Service;
- Purchased Item: means your item listed on the Platform purchased by the Buyer;
- LEOSTORE Credits: means the electronic credit value available in the Account at any time;
- Terms of Service: means these Terms of Service governing the use of the Services by you as may be amended at any time and from time to time as and when LEOSTORE shall in its absolute discretion deems necessary and shall include: (i) any rules, procedures, Terms of Service for products, services or facilities, as determined by LEOSTORE from time to time; and (ii) any documents, directives, correspondence and agreements referred to in these Terms of Service and forming a part hereof, together with any amendments made at any time or from time to time to any of the foregoing; and
- Virtual Items: means collectively, virtual in-game items and virtual currency, including, without limitation, virtual coins, tokens or points acquired in the course of playing games on the Platform.
2. Licence to Use
In consideration of you agreeing to these Terms of Service and your continuing observance and compliance of these Terms of Service, LEOSTORE hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access the Platform and use the Services upon the terms and subject to the conditions stated herein.
3. Representations and Warranties
Each time when you access the Platform (or any of them), you irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants that: you are above 13 years old. Should you be less than 13 years old, your parents are aware and have consented to you accessing the Platform and using the Services;
- your personal information and the documentation submitted in this respect, including, without limitation, your full name, telephone number, correspondence address and email address, are true and accurate. You shall forthwith notify us in writing of any changes in your personal information;
- you shall keep the password to the Account secure and confidential. You shall not at any time and under any circumstances reveal or disclose your password to the Account to any unauthorized party and shall take all steps to prevent the disclosure of the password to the Account to any unauthorized party;
- save as otherwise permitted by LEOSTORE, you shall not, directly or indirectly, use the Services for any commercial purposes;
- you shall not use the Platform or the Services (or any of them) to conduct any fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities or such activities that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- you shall not use any intellectual property belonging to LEOSTORE or any publishers listed on the Platform, including, without limitation, trademarks or trade names, whether registered or not, without the prior written consent of LEOSTORE; and
- you shall not be disruptive, be offensive or be a nuisance in any manner whatsoever to other users of the Platform or the employees of LEOSTORE.
- you shall not directly or indirectly recruit and/or poach any customers obtained from the usage of the Platform
4. Use of Services
- You shall procure, at your own costs and expenses, the requisite equipment and software to connect and access the Platform and the ensuing use of the Services. You shall bear all charges and fees imposed by third parties in relation to and in connection with you connecting your equipment to the Platform (or any of them)
- It is your primary responsibility to ensure that you are acquainted with the guidelines and procedures for the use of the Services that LEOSTORE may issue from time to time. LEOSTORE shall not be liable for any errors, losses or damages caused by your use of the Services.
- It is your responsibility to secure the information of your Account. Any notification or confirmation received by LEOSTORE from your Account shall be deemed to have been issued by you notwithstanding that such notification or confirmation may have been issued by a third party, whether authorized or otherwise, and you shall be bound by such notification or confirmation.
- LEOSTORE shall not be liable for acting on the notification or confirmation sent through your Account. LEOSTORE shall not be obliged to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons effecting the notification or confirmation or verify the completeness of such notification or confirmation. Such notification or confirmation shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on you upon receipt by LEOSTORE notwithstanding any error, fraud, forgery and lack of clarity or misunderstanding in respect of the terms of such notification or confirmation. You shall immediately notify
- LEOSTORE upon receipt of incomplete, garbled or inaccurate data or information from LEOSTORE. You shall also immediately notify LEOSTORE upon receipt of any data or information which is not intended for you and you shall delete such data or information from your Account.
- You acknowledge and agree that LEOSTORE may at its absolute discretion refuse or permit you to use the Services without giving any reason or notice thereof.
- Unless otherwise permitted by LEOSTORE in writing, you shall not upload, post, email transmit or otherwise make available any unauthorized or illegal activities on the Platform or directly to other users of the Platform.
- You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or in any other manner whatsoever make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment, including, without limitation, the Platform.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally allow and permit LEOSTORE to send to your Account updates on services and events offered or provided by LEOSTORE.
5. Virtual Items
- All Virtual Items reflected in the Account are not actually owned by you.
- You merely have a licence to use the Virtual Items on the Platform (or any of them) in accordance with such terms as LEOSTORE may impose from time to time.
- The value of the Virtual Items reflected in the Account does not represent any credit value in real currency. The Virtual Items cannot be exchanged for real cash.
- Unless otherwise permitted by LEOSTORE in writing, you are prohibited from selling, transferring or otherwise dispose of the Virtual Items to any other persons, whether within or outside the confines of the Platform (or any of them).
- You may pay for the Services in such currency that is available on the Platform in accordance with the prevailing exchange rate determined by LEOSTORE at its absolute discretion.
- You shall be solely liable to make payments and applicable taxes, if any, in relation to and in connection with the usage of the Services (or any of them) through the Account.
- LEOSTORE shall have the absolute discretion to cancel any payment request made by you without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- LEOSTORE shall be entitled to vary or modify or remove the modes of payment available on the Platform (or any of them) at any time without prior notice to you.
7. Availability of Services
- The Services are usually available on a daily basis unless otherwise specified herein.
- There may be certain times that the Services may not be available due to maintenance or malfunction of the Platform or such other reasons beyond the control of LEOSTORE. LEOSTORE makes no warranty that the Services will be available at the times stated herein.
- Unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, LEOSTORE shall be entitled at its absolute discretion, without notice to you, to change the procedures, the mode of operation of the Services at any time and from time to time for any reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary in these Terms of Service, LEOSTORE shall be entitled to:
- immediately terminate, discontinue, withdraw or suspend your use of the Services without notice; or
- impose conditions or restrictions on your use of the Service without notice.
8. LEOSTORE Credit
- You must maintain sufficient LEOSTORE Credits in the Account before you use the Services.
- LEOSTORE Credits can be topped-up in the Account through the payment methods listed on the Platform.
- LEOSTORE Credits can be used to purchase any of the Services or Items.
- If there are insufficient LEOSTORE Credits when you purchase any of the Services, LEOSTORE shall have the absolute discretion to either:
- reject or suspend the transaction; or
- require you to pay the shortfall through any of the other methods of payment available on the Platform.
- LEOSTORE shall, as and when it deems fit, amend, modify, remove or add any LEOSTORE Credits or LEOSTORE Credits account without prior notice to you
9. Gift Card
- Each Gift Card must be redeemed in a single transaction by purchasing any Services on any of the Platform. If the transaction value is more than the Gift Card value, such Gift Card value in excess of the transaction value will be credited into the Account as LEOSTORE Credits. If the transaction value is more than the Gift Card value, you are required to settle the shortfall with the LEOSTORE Credits available in the Account or such methods of payment available on the Platform.
- Each Gift Card is not transferable and cannot be exchanged with cash.
- LEOSTORE shall not be liable for any Gift Card that is stolen, misplaced or misused without authorisation. For the avoidance of doubt, LEOSTORE shall not be obliged to enquire or verify at the redemption of the Gift Card, if such Gift Card has been properly obtained.
- Notwithstanding, if LEOSTORE has any doubts as to the authenticity of a Gift Card, LEOSTORE shall have the absolute discretion to withhold, suspend or cancel such Gift Card without any prior reference to you.
- Each Gift Card shall be subject to such further rules and regulations as LEOSTORE may introduce at any time or from time to time.
- Each Gift Card shall automatically expire on the last day of the second (2nd) year from the day when that Gift Card was first purchased or such other timeframe as LEOSTORE may determine, without prior notice given by LEOSTORE.
10. Limitation on Liability
You agree and confirm that you shall not hold LEOSTORE, its employees, agents or licensees, liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of and in relation to the Services or these Terms of Service.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trade marks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners/publishers/developers and LEOSTORE is not related or associated to any of the said owners/publishers in any respect. All services offered on the Platform are offered by LEOSTORE, not the owners/publishers/developers.
12. Reliability of Platform
- You are aware that all transactions conducted on the Platform are through telecommunication and data network.
- You are fully aware that your receipt of the notification from LEOSTORE and vice versa may be delayed or prevented by factors affecting the relevant service providers and other relevant parties. You accept that LEOSTORE cannot guarantee the prompt delivery of such notification or confirmation.
- You acknowledge and confirm that you shall take all steps and measures to check and verify the transaction history of your Account.
- You shall immediately notify LEOSTORE if you are aware or believe your Account has been hacked or compromised.
- You shall be liable for all transactions conducted through your Account at any time prior to the receipt by LEOSTORE of your notification.
14. Disclosure of Information
- LEOSTORE shall be entitled and you irrevocably and unconditionally consents and authorises LEOSTORE to the extent permitted by law, to disclose or release any information pertaining to you or your transactions through the Platform to such extent that LEOSTORE may at its absolute discretion deem fit to:
- such persons as LEOSTORE may be required to disclose under the applicable law;
- such other persons or entity pursuant to any governmental directive or order of the court; or
- any other party whomsoever as LEOSTORE deems fit.
- LEOSTORE will not disclose your personal information to any other party without prior notification to you.
15. Applicable Laws and Regulations
- Your use of the Services shall be governed by the jurisdiction where the contracting entity of LEOSTORE is domiciled.
- Where required, you shall obtain the approval or consent or permission of the relevant regulatory authorities prior to using the Services.
- For cross-border transactions, you shall not violate the laws existing in the countries involved in the transaction.
- You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold LEOSTORE and its related corporations harmless from and against any and all suits, actions, judgements, damages, costs, losses, expenses (including legal fees on a solicitors and client basis) and other liabilities arising from a breach or contravention or non-compliance with any provision.
16. Suspension, Termination, Cancellation of Services
- The Services (or any part thereof) may be cancelled by LEOSTORE at any time without prior notice to you. After cancellation, the Services (or any part thereof) may be reinstated in such manner and on such Terms of Service as LEOSTORE may at its absolute discretion determine.
- LEOSTORE reserves the right at all times to suspend or block access to and use of the Services (or any part thereof) for any reason whatsoever and for any length of time and upon any conditions that LEOSTORE may at its absolute discretion determine.
- Upon cancellation or termination of the Services (or any part thereof):
- all rights granted to you hereunder shall immediately terminate and shall revert to LEOSTORE;
- you shall immediately pay to LEOSTORE all outstanding fees and charges due and owing to LEOSTORE;
- LEOSTORE may at its absolute discretion, decide not to act on any request received by LEOSTORE after the effective date of termination;
- LEOSTORE may at its absolute discretion, decide not to act on any confirmation or request received by LEOSTORE between the date of notice is given to you and the effective date of termination (if there is a lapse of time between the two dates); and
- you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally authorises LEOSTORE to deduct all money due and owing by you to LEOSTORE (if any) from the moneys that are payable by LEOSTORE to you in respect of the delivered Purchased Items.
- These Terms of Service may be modified, added to, deleted or varied by LEOSTORE by way of posting on the Platform or in any such other manner as LEOSTORE may in its absolute discretion determine.
- You agree that continued use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms of Service (as modified and varied from time to time).
18. Return Policy
Any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key purchased into your account is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in your order history page after the completion of your order.
- Refund on pre-order item is available 2 weeks prior to product release. This does not apply to pre-order of CD Game Key.
- Once you have completed the purchase for any Pre-Order, CD Key, Time Card, Game Expansion, Game Point, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key from LEOSTORE.NET, this would mean you agree that all information you have entered are accurate and correct.
- Any purchase of Pre-Order, CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Point, Premium Account, Subscriptions, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key from LEOSTORE.NET are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable once sold.
- LEOSTORE reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions above without prior notice.
Direct Top Up
- Please read the product description thoroughly and confirm that the game name, server, game user id, character name, account name and the amount purchased, i.e. information, are correct.
- LEOSTORE.NET assumes no liability for wrong purchases made by the customer due to negligence and/or false/wrong information provided, which may result in damages/ losses/wrong top up. By purchasing any products from LEOSTORE.NET, the customer understands, acknowledges and accepts this release of liability.
- If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Live Support for further assistance.
19. Refund and Exchange Policy & Disclaimer
LEOSTORE shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage of the Gift Card and any of the losses or damages suffered by the holder of the Gift Card that arise from or in connection with the loss or damage of the Gift Card.
Any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key purchased into the customer’s account is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
However, refund or exchange request in exceptional cases will be considered if the goods bought-in in any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key is deemed invalid.
The customer is required to submit a request to LEOSTORE on an invalid Gift Card/Game Card. Failure to do so will automatically forfeit the customer’s right to make any refund or exchange.
LEOSTORE reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions above without prior notice.